At Cranford Cottage and Mt Ida eco Cabin we are taking the pandemic issue seriously. We will follow all the Victorian State Government guidelines to keep you, our community and ourselves safe
We ask that you read the following and understand that we will ask you to abide by the guidelines during your stay
· We will ask you to confirm both before your arrival and upon arrival that you are well and show no symptoms of Covid19
· We will ask you to confirm you are not subject to any isolation or lockdown requirements
· We will collect contact information for all guests. Names. Phone contact and postcode
· If you develop any symptoms during your stay we ask you to immediately inform us
We will follow the guidelines for cleaning of accommodation. This involves a thorough clean after each stay. In addition we will pay specific attention to (but not be limited to):
· Chairs and couches
· Door knobs / handles
· Keys / locks
· Light switches
· Microwave touch surfaces and refrigerator doors
· Sinks (hand washing & kitchen)
· Stair rails
· Toilets (including doors and handles)
· Electronic equipment
· Service counters
· Kitchen utensils and appliances
All linen and towels will be clean and thoroughly laundered
Where possible, we will allow 24 hours between stays
This will only be varied where an arriving guest has specifically been informed and then requested a shorter period
Keeping up to Date
We will regularly review and keep up to date with requirements issued by the Victorian State Government via there website at https://www.business.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-safe-business/covid-safe-plan
For onsite events we will require QR check-in to the Service Vic app.
We will enforce social distancing for all attendees and use the 2 square metre per person rules to limit the number of attendees. The event site is over 1 acre so there is ample space and we will control numbers using pre allocated tickets.
We require each attendee to have a valid ticket for entry.
There will sanitising facilities available.